Join a Challenge Group!

ARE YOU WONDERING WHAT IS A CHALLENGE GROUP?  It's simple! A challenge group is an online community of people all on a journey to create a fit and healthy lifestyle, all with unique goals.  A challenge group is a safe place to celebrate successes, share struggles, get support, daily accountability, help with meal planning and nutrition, and an overall positive, non-judgemental environment to keep you on track to reaching your goals.

When you commit to a challenge group, your expectation is that you participate daily by checking in with us.  Being a part of a challenge group for the past 5 years is what has helped me keep the weight off and in the fittest shape of my life.  I know that I have a group of others supporting me and cheering me on, and I don't want to let them down, so I MUST show up everyday! 

HOW TO GET INTO A CHALLENGE GROUP: We know that good nutrition and fueling your body right is 80% of the equation to fat loss, and the other 20% comes from proper and effective exercise.  Our programs WORK!  They are the REAL DEAL!  All of my transformation results, and the others I share, come from doing our structured workouts and nutrition plans.  When you order a challenge pack, you get a comprehensive kit ---> Fitness Program + Nutrition + Support.  Each challenge pack comes with the following:
  • Structured workouts that you do at home through DVD or streaming, with a world renowned personal trainer, all designed to change your body!
  • A specific workout calendar so there is no guesswork to your workout regimen.  Each program is tested and proven to produce results when followed as designed.  There is a science to exercise and producing change in the body.  
  • A 30 day supply of Shakeology, a DELICIOUS, densely nutritious, one-a-day meal replacement shake that is packed with superfoods, vitamins, minerals, and will fuel your body to run at maximum efficiency.  For more info, click HERE.  
  • A meal plan created by a nutritionist and based upon clean eating and portion control to maximize your transformation results and will be a lesson in proper diet, is sustainable through life and family friendly!
  • A FREE TRIAL to Beachbody OnDemand which offers you access to over 400 Beachbody workouts, valued over $3500, which you can stream on any device, or download to an app.  You will get full programs including the P90X series 1, 2 &3, Insanity, Turbofire, Brazil Butt Lift and MANY, plus you can have sample workouts from many of the newer programs.  Watch the video below to see what's offered! 
  • ME as your FREE COACH for LIFE!
  • Access to an online community with DAILY MOTIVATION & ACCOUNTABILITY
  • Plus other goodies, depending on the pack you choose ;)
If you would like to be considered for my next challenge group, please fill out the form below. 

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment