Tuesday, April 19, 2016

How to Peel a Perfect Egg!

Hard boiling eggs and peeling them .... FRUSTRATING!! 😩 I used to lose half my egg whites because the peel would stick and I could literally spend 5 minutes on one egg carefully removing the shell tiny piece by tiny piece and be left with half the egg I started with. I tried it all - baking soda, vinegar, salt in the water, using old eggs versus new eggs. NOTHING WORKED! Then someone told me to 👉STEAM THEM. So I tried it and no kidding, every single egg peeled perfectly and effortlessly.

➡Using a steamer basket fill the pot with water and the trick is to not let the water touch the eggs.
➡Cover the pot, turn on the stove to medium high and set your timer for 15 minutes.
➡When the timer is up, turn it off and let it sit for 5 minutes.
➡Move the eggs to an ice bath and then peel. You will get perfectly peeled and cooked eggs EVERY SINGLE TIME!

NEVER BOIL AN EGG AGAIN - STEAM THEM INSTEAD!!

Try it and tell me what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment